December 12, 2010
The Response: Justin Bieber Sickly Soup
About Jessica Dowse
I'm an International journalist/ social commentator/ ski champion/ guitar player/ Spanish speaker/ Kung-fu expert/ninja/superstar/spaceman……in the making…. making being the key word... A bit about me: I am young, energetic and flexible in my dreaming! Jason Mraz is my religion, politics and relationship status. I believe that any problem in life can be solved with a balanced symbiosis of Elton John, Shakespeare and Billy Joel. Some may say this makes me, either very lame, or very naive… I like to think it makes me idealistic…and I think at 24, that’s still ok… I have recently finished an MA at Falmouth University in Cornwall, England in International Journalism. Now I am employed as a video journalist by CRI in Beijing. Dream job! I want to make documentaries, have adventures and travel the world. View all posts by Jessica Dowse
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 12th, 2010 at 9:18 pm and tagged with cook, Cooking, Cornwall, England, Food, Food and Related Products, Fruit and Vegetable, Good Food, gross, Home, Justin Bieber, lovely, onion, Ready Steady Cook, Recipe, sick, soup, YouTube and posted in General chit-chat, Response. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
I can't cook. This is a blog documenting my quest to be able to. We'll see how well that goes!
- Thanks for having me guys! @AHOYofficial twitter.com/AHOYofficial/s… 2 weeks ago
- Flying A Drone In Crete thedailylunge.com/blog/2017/8/14… #travel #wanderlust #travelfilmmaker 3 weeks ago
- Wild Swimming In Crete thedailylunge.com/blog/2017/8/24… #travelfilm #crete #wildswimming 1 month ago
- Walking In Sussex thedailylunge.com/blog/2017/8/22… #visitbritain #travelfilm 1 month ago
- One Of The Most Remote Towns In Europe thedailylunge.com/blog/2017/8/18… #travel #wanderlust #travelphotographer 1 month ago