November 30, 2010
Ready Steady Cook: The Ingredients
About Jessica Dowse
I'm an International journalist/ social commentator/ ski champion/ guitar player/ Spanish speaker/ Kung-fu expert/ninja/superstar/spaceman……in the making…. making being the key word... A bit about me: I am young, energetic and flexible in my dreaming! Jason Mraz is my religion, politics and relationship status. I believe that any problem in life can be solved with a balanced symbiosis of Elton John, Shakespeare and Billy Joel. Some may say this makes me, either very lame, or very naive… I like to think it makes me idealistic…and I think at 24, that’s still ok… I have recently finished an MA at Falmouth University in Cornwall, England in International Journalism. Now I am employed as a video journalist by CRI in Beijing. Dream job! I want to make documentaries, have adventures and travel the world. View all posts by Jessica Dowse
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 30th, 2010 at 10:03 pm and tagged with Ainsley Harriott, BBC, beans, Chef, chilli, cook, Cooking, Cornwall, England, Food, Food and Related Products, Good Food, gross, Home, lovely, onion, Pasta, Ready Steady Cook, Recipe, soup, sweet potato, sweetcorn, YouTube and posted in Tonight I will be making.... You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
I can't cook. This is a blog documenting my quest to be able to. We'll see how well that goes!
- RT @RaminSetoodeh: Greta Gerwig becomes the first woman nominated for best director since Kathryn Bigelow in 2010. #OscarNoms 4 months ago
- YAS Grettttaaa #OscarNoms twitter.com/TheAcademy/sta… 4 months ago
- RT @MrFilmkritik: Rachel Morrison, Mudbound's DP, is the FIRST woman nominated for Best Cinematography. #OscarNoms https://t.co/yB1bUFaTtH 4 months ago
- Whoa! twitter.com/gripup/status/… 5 months ago
- Haha...love these! twitter.com/BiFeline/statu… 5 months ago